Promoting an effective voice to improve mental health services for all.
Our belief… We believe that with one in four people being affected by mental health problems each year, it is vital that services are providing the best possible care and access for patients.
We also believe that there needs to be more parity of esteem between mental and physical health, and that stigma surrounding mental illness must be challenged.
To have excellent and improved mental health services that listen to everyone who has used; is using or intending to use mental health services across Bristol.
- Inclusive – Being open to all people with lived experience of mental health, regardless of their age, gender, race, sexuality, ability or religion.
- Brave – Speaking out, sharing our experiences and making sure our voices are heard.
- Respectful – Listening to others’ mental health experiences without holding any judgement.
- Determined – Ensuring mental health services meet the needs of users, and worthwhile change is created in Bristol and beyond.
- Innovative – Creating lasting solutions for improving access to mental health services across the city.